Making content is not easy and outsourcing is even difficult. It took me 3 years with consistent efforts and continuous work to reach this height. With rigorous efforts and patience, I was able to build an audience and then started my own website. Then I started making valuable and premium content that my audience wanted and started publishing them on my website. To be honest, the first few days were very hard and crucial at the same time.
I knew that if I provide value and best services to people, then I will also get the best of the value and services in return.
“Provide value to others, you’ll get 100x in return”
Earning $100, $200 or even $300 per day with Google AdSense can be done from a home office. Many website owners are doing it. The only thing you need is planning, work, determination, and passion about your topic or niche.
So, let me tell you the exact process of how I started earning, so you can make your earnings too.
Google Ad definitions :
Before diving into the exact process, here’s some terminology for better understanding of Google AdSense.
AdSense: AdSense is when you place Google Ads on your website, and when a visitor from your website clicks on an ads, Google pays you 68% of what the advertiser pays them. It’s free to sign up.
CTR: Your ad Click-Through Rate is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of individual ad impressions. Suppose you are showing 3 AdSense ads on every page of your website, 1 page view is equal to 3 ad impressions.
CTR = Clicks / Ad Impressions X 100
Suppose, you get 5 clicks out of 500 ad impressions, your CTR would be 1% (5/500X100).
CPC: Cost Per Click is the revenue you earn each time a visitor clicks on your ad. CPC is determined by the advertisers. In some competitive niches like finance, marketing, online products etc. advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others.
CPM: CPM means “Cost Per 1000 Impressions.”
Sometimes advertisers opt for CPM ads instead of CPC and set their price for 1000 ad impressions. And they pay each time their ads appear on any website.
What It Takes To Make $100 A Day With AdSense
When your CTR is 1% and your average CPC is $0.25. It’s quite achievable to make $100 dollars a day, and lots of people are doing it. Let’s assume that a Page View = An Ad Impression.
- To make $100 everyday you need 40,000 Pageviews/day Or, 400 Clicks a day @ 1% CTR and $0.25 CPC. For 40,000 Pageviews you have to produce 500 awesome articles on your website. These pages must attract at least 80 or more page views everyday.
- These articles can be as little as 300 words. Always include a YouTube video on every article page you create. Many people writing a book can simply write their book on their website and make money simply by writing it. You can also get your visitors to contribute their story ideas. This gets you free content and engages your followers.
- Apart from CPC, you will also earn from your CPM ad impressions. Irrespective of any niche, the average CPM earning is $1 to $1.5 per 1,000 impressions. You can make $40 to $60 per day from 40,000 page views.
- You can also sell your Ad space directly or via BuySellAds.com, and generate $6,000 Per Month on an average from 40,000 page views. Webmasters and other Web developers are making $6,000 to $8,000 Per Month with forty thousand page views per day. So your daily earning will be $200 (6000/30=200, assuming lowest case scenario).
- A niche website with high quality articles works well with Affiliate Marketing. You might be able to earn $40 to $80/day from affiliate selling with correct implementation and execution.
Now your total earning per day is $100 + $40 + $200 +$40 = $380 from CPC, CPM, Direct Ad Sell, Affiliate Marketing for 40,000 page views per day. I’ve taken the lowest possible earnings from all the 4 sources.
$380 per day means $11,400 per month (380X30= 11,400) Or, $136,800 per year (11,400X12=136,800).
Those were the techniques and principles that I’ve been following since the last 2.5 years. Believe me making money online is, hard but, not impossible. If I can do this, you can do it too.
One more thing I want you to know is that, the above results can be possible if you produce at least 200 to 250 great articles or blog posts per year for 2 years. So how much traffic you actually need to make $100 per day from Google AdSense — It’s way less than 40,000 Page Views Per Day!
So, this was my whole complete procedure to start making money online. I hope that you’ll follow this method and come out with flying colors.