When the libido of the husband and wife doesn’t match, that is, when one is higher than the other, there can be conflict, since they might never to be able to satisfy each other’s sexual desire.
Libido boosters are there for a reason, which is why we are introducing the most natural libido booster of all times; tiger nuts drink!
Popularly called tiger nut drink, aka kunun aya gets you or your man in the mood for sex, why not try it out.
Tiger Nut, known as Aya in Hausa, Ofio in Yoruba, Aki Hausa in Igbo and Hausa’s groundnut in Pidgin is one of the most powerful ancient food sources known in humanity and used traditionally to stimulate sexual arousal, treatment of weak erection, premature ejaculation in men, and boosting of breast milk supply in breastfeeding mothers.
To make this drink, here’s how;
If you are a fan of pepper and ginger, you can add it to yours.
How to prepare:
How to prepare:
- wash and slice your coconut to pieces
- Wash the tiger nut to wash off the stones and other dirts off it (Scrubbing and changing of the water is required)
- Soak the tiger nut overnight
- Wash and soak your dates to soften it (you can buy soaked one to save you time)
- Remove the seed of the date
- Break and carve out the coconut flesh.
- Cut the coconut flesh into small pieces
- Grind Tigernut, dates and coconut together with little water.
- Sieve the paste with a sieve with tiny holes
- Chill and drink.
If your blender is not high-powered it might not blend the ingredients smooth, I had to blend mine with the local mill.
Meanwhile, don’t add too much water before sieving and keep it refrigerated always.
Don’t drink this mixture in the absence of your husband please”odikwa risky!”